Thursday, September 20, 2012

On the Potty Train!

William decided he wanted to be "on the Potty train" (choo choo!!) right after Sonja was born.  He had mentioned it before she was born too, but I've heard that that can back fire after babies come so I didn't want to push it.  After Sonja was born he decided he was ready and that was that!  Of course he decided right after buying a HUGE box of diapers and package of pull-ups!  He had two accidents, which he cried, but that was it! I was totally expecting him to have accidents and was planning on putting him back in diapers, which was fine with me.  I wasn't ready to stress about potty training like I had with the other two, and I didn't have to!  Wow!!  I have no advice on how this happened... I'm just a little in shock about this...


No comments:

Post a Comment