Sunday, March 17, 2013

Valentine's Day!

This Valentine's Day was a pretty fun one!  Visited Aunt Kate at work, kids handed out Valentine's in class...
Damon & Kylie's Valentine's
Klink's Valentine

Aunt Kate's work-She gave them Valentine's
Kylie's heart hair!
 But the big event on Valentine's day was Kylie got her ears pierced!!!!

So excited!

Little Nervous....

After tears... big Smile! :)

Not only did Kylie get her ears pierced, but she wanted her sister too.... so Sonja got her's done too!!! (This was one hard decision!)

Loving the attention.. doesn't know what's ahead!

Cute girls and their ears pierced!



1 comment:

  1. I was searching for my GF's blog and came across yours. Started reading about the great story about your ODD getting her ears pierced and wanting her baby sister to have hers done too! How funny. I had a similar situation occur with our 4 yr old dd getting hers pierced.

    Well, after piercing our ODD's ears, dh asked why we weren't having our 6 mo dd's ears pierced too! I didn't know what to say, but then our 4 yr said she wanted her baby sister to have matching earrings. My family was ganging up on me! Admittedly, I hadn't even thought of doing it, but the manager at Piercing Pagoda said they were having a 50% off sale on a second pair of earrings if you purchased a pair of piercing earrings. Now everyone wanted my baby girl to have her ears pierced! What could I do?

    Well, guess what...my baby girl,Missy, both of my girls got their ears pierced ears that day. Our baby is adorable too and barely whimpered. There was no problem caring for them.

    I admit seeing babies and little girls with cute earrings, and never thought I would be one of those moms having their baby ears pierced, but secretly loving how cute babies looked with little pierced ears. I never broached the subject thinking dh would never agree to having our baby girl's ears pierced. However, I was super surprised when my ODD brought up the subject.

    Think you were a smart mommy having both girls done. I'd say it may have been your mommy intuition telling you to let it happen.

    Amy
    amyswor@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete