Wednesday, January 15, 2014

December 2013

December was a great month!  Although I did not plan as well as I had hoped for for Christmas!  Back in August I scheduled foot surgery which took place on Dec. 2nd, so.... that pretty much made Christmas shopping an online event for us! :)  Everyone was so helpful with helping out around the house, especially Damon, so that made life run more smoothly at home.
Heading in for Foot surgery... what was I thinking?!
We even saw Santa, and of course the baby was scared to death of him! :)

Gingerbread houses with the Spence's

Merry Christmas to Damon

Merry Christmas to Kylie

Merry Christmas to William

Merry Christmas to Sonja... That's right, Big Girl bed!!
Best Christmas EVER! :)

This Minecraft stuff has taken over my families lives!!


Sonja has a thing for "Papa" and facetimes him almost daily!

Love this!

Silly girl

No comments:

Post a Comment